Not just a voice, but a professional actor, Lisa Jayne brings years of experience embodying characters to her work as a voice-over artist. Whether cheerful and energetic, warm and assuring, confident and professional, or sexy and playful, Lisa Jayne voices the human experience. She'll breathe life into your story, so that you can touch your audience.
Michele Band of 'Heads Up Creative' in NYC describes Lisa Jayne's voice as "very smooth and reassuring." You will agree.
Lisa Jayne's training includes Acting, Improvisation, Film Technique, and Voice. Professional experience includes on-stage productions, improv and sketch comedies, cabaret performances, and voiceover.
Below are Lisa Jayne's educational and training highlights.
* Vocal Point Productions, NYC - Private Voiceover Coaching
* Ensemble Studio Theatre, NYC - Actor/Director Lab
* Purchase College, NY - Acting/Musical Theatre/Dance
* American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NYC - Voice/Speech
* American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NYC - Acting
* Brandeis University, MA - Acting
* Some Assembly Required (Company), NYC - Improvisation
* Weist Barron, NYC - Film and Commercial Technique
* New York Institute of Technology, NYC - M.A. Communication Arts
An experienced, professional actor, Lisa Jayne has worked as a voice talent for the broadcast and non-broadcast industries. These industries include television, radio, Internet, PBX and IVR phone greetings.
Past projects range from character voices on television's Comedy Central, to spokespersons for pharmaceutical industrials, public relations pitches, and business phone greetings.